In product page, missing all the text (product name/price/add to cart) in block "products from the same manufacturer" and block "products in same category"

Robbert Hagen

Hello.

Running PS 1.7.8.0, theme warehouse 4.5.0

For some reason disappeared all the text in the blocks "products from the same manufacturer" and block "products in same category"

Strange enough in the first product of both lists all the text is always correctly showed.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

product page.jpg

16 minutes ago, LabelGrup Networks said:

Dear Robbert,

Try to update to version 1.7.8.1 of PrestaShop and if you see that the error persists, try to contact the theme developer so they can offer you a solution.

Regards,

Thanks for your fast reply. I appreciate that.

It's not a theme issue. I think there's a conflict somewhere. Last week all the text was showing just fine. I have no support from the theme developer anyway.

Newsbreak

I found out what's the problem 🙂, but still couldn't find a solution :( 

The problem is when cache of store is "on" it doesn't show any text, and when the cache is "off" it shows all the text correctly.

So I need this to work well when the cache in the BO is "on".

Any suggestions?

I tried also all the theme compile options, but without any success.

Thanks for your time 

On 11/17/2021 at 10:20 AM, Robbert Hagen said:

Newsbreak

I found out what's the problem 🙂, but still couldn't find a solution :( 

The problem is when cache of store is "on" it doesn't show any text, and when the cache is "off" it shows all the text correctly.

So I need this to work well when the cache in the BO is "on".

Any suggestions?

I tried also all the theme compile options, but without any success.

Thanks for your time 

Since upgrading to PS 1.7.8.1 and Warehouse 4.5.1, the entire page lays out with no text, and then all the text appears.  This is a very jarring process as there can be 1-2 seconds where there is no text.  I have not found any difference yet in whether the cache is enabled or disabled.  I suspect it is related to your problem as well.  Have you gotten any further along in resolving your problem?  The "flash" from no text to text did not exist when using PS 1.7.7.4 and Warehouse 4.4.3.

15 minutes ago, watou said:

Since upgrading to PS 1.7.8.1 and Warehouse 4.5.1, the entire page lays out with no text, and then all the text appears.  This is a very jarring process as there can be 1-2 seconds where there is no text.  I have not found any difference yet in whether the cache is enabled or disabled.  I suspect it is related to your problem as well.  Have you gotten any further along in resolving your problem?  The "flash" from no text to text did not exist when using PS 1.7.7.4 and Warehouse 4.4.3.

Hello Watou, no change here. No solution neither. Running now 1.7.8.1 with warehouse 4.5.0

Maybe our problem is related, I don't know, but I dont have those "no text flashes", I just got text disappering in the blocks "products from the same manufacturer" and block "products in same category" in the product page.

As soon as I find a solution I'll post it here.

33 minutes ago, Robbert Hagen said:

Hello Watou, no change here. No solution neither. Running now 1.7.8.1 with warehouse 4.5.0

Maybe our problem is related, I don't know, but I dont have those "no text flashes", I just got text disappering in the blocks "products from the same manufacturer" and block "products in same category" in the product page.

As soon as I find a solution I'll post it here.

I was just now able to stop all of the text flashing by removing incorrect information entered on the page IqitThemeEditor - Backoffice -> Option/Typography/Global styles -> Typography -> Custom font face include.  I first suspected this as a problem when I turned on my browser's Inspect tool, switched to its Console tab and reloaded the page.  It then showed me a number of errors related to fonts.  You might have similar clues there?  Good luck and thanks for writing back.