Product page - Easyli see what is in stock

Hello all

I try to describe the problem my customer has:

• They are running the active wear clothing & equipment Webshop
  • Their warehouse size is limited, so the backorder allowance is a must
  • They keep about 20% of the available products at their own warehouse and sell the rest by backorder
  • Some products might have many color & size & length variations

So is there the module available that shows for customer easily what colors of certain size are available (stock more than 0)?
Picture blow: Let's say that customer wants to buy these pants size M and could see easi7ly what colors are in stock with size M. Does not matter is it shown by hiding or overcrossing the out-of-stock colors or highlighting the ones in-stock or something else.

image.png.90c5bf2613d0aaa47301ead13012f90a.png

Thank you all in advance

33 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Do you need a module for it? Isn't this done by set the variations only?

I'm not sure what you mean. Of course priority is to do it without extra modules, but I don't know how.

The "Out of stock" needs to be only a notification. Those products must still be available for ordering. The shopowner just orders those from the main supplier. 

Could not test is ordering "out-of-stock" products possible with @JBW module

4 minutes ago, LahtiTo said:

Could not test is ordering "out-of-stock" products possible with @JBW module

Ordering is possible, but the module would handle/display these combinations as normal in-stock combinations. I will add a way to highlight these differently in an upcoming version

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

You can set to allow order products, that are "Out of stock". Preference -> Products. Also, you can set action on product tab.

Ah, ok. Sorry, I did not made the problem clear enough: I know that and the backordering is possible and working fine.

Only problem is to signal (with just one view) the customer coming to the shop what colours for size M (just an example) are in their own warehouse and can be send immediately . And what colours have to be ordered from the supplier.

The situation is like the customer needs those size M pants for tomorrow and the colour is not the big issue: those can be black or green, but (s)he need those tomorrow.

I hope I could explain it better way this time. Thank you @ComGrafPL for the effort anyhow

4 hours ago, JBW said:

Ordering is possible, but the module would handle/display these combinations as normal in-stock combinations. I will add a way to highlight these differently in an upcoming version

@LahtiTo I have a beta version ready considering backorder combinations. Please send me a PM if you want to test it:

grafik.png.9f3e0f468ebd2094a66fafe61ffac912.png