migration needed from a buggy 1.7.5.2 to 1.7.6/1.7.7

isdngirl

Hello Prestashop Developers,

I'm looking for a developer to hire to help me install prestashop 1.7.6 or 1.7.7 - you choose but the most stable  ,and migrate my existing 1.7.5.2 products and all data to the new release.

The existing database has some issues but it still works and is in use. Seems when I 1 clicked upgrade all heck broke loose. So you cant install modules to do the migration automitcally for example. _ i already bought 2 here and they work great but not with this site because of the backend errors - and there was an issue with rollback so that wont work sadly.

Also I would like to migrate to 1.7.6 or 1.7.7 instead of 1.7.8 because the latest is so buggy that I cant deal with it - even a clean install the default modules dont work lala  blockreassurance and ps-accounts to name a few.  The problem is my host only offers 1.7.8 with cpanel and installing manually i havent had luck.

So bascially it would be best if you had a staging server where you could do the migration and then clone it over. It would have to be done pretty quick because I cant keep my shop closed for a week - already this weekend it was down while trying to upgrade to 1.7.8 which has now been rolled back to 1.7.5.2

I hope this may interest some people and if you could send me some approx quotes either per hour or by project. 

There are 1300 products, 7000 customers for a rough idea of scope

Future work would be to install a theme.

Thanks and have a great day!