Prestashop 1.7.7 not displaying the correct combination image in the product page

Raoul266

Hello,

I've been banging my head for a month now and can't seem to find a solution.

My problem is at it follows.

I have a Prestashop ecommerce store that sells leather handbags. Every product has multiple color combinations. 

I created combinations for every single product, assigned the correct images, set the correct default combination image but when I go to FO and search for the product code, the site displays all the combination with the correct thumbnails but when I click on a product and the product page opens, the first image is not the correct one. If I clik on the secondary image and  then back to the first image, it shows the correct one.

A few monts ago I had some problems with the site being infected by some viruses and upgraded to the latest version of prestashop. That's when this problem started showing.

Do you have any ideas how to solve this problem?

I'll leave two screenshots displaying my problem.

The site in question is gentidebarbati.ro

Thank you!

1.png

2.png

54 minutes ago, Aldeag said:

I just tried the modules but non of them work. The result is still the same. The first image of the combination isn't the right one. If I click on the second one and then back on the first one, it's the right image.
I searched everywhere....can't find a solution