Table meta has only limited entries

Finisher

Hi there,

I have a problem. I use prestashop 1.7.7 and when I want to customize page layout in BO (where I can configure the layout with one or more columns), I do only have a limited list of front-controllers. Because of thta, most of the front-controllers of additional modules are missing and I cannot activate a left-column-layout.

I think, there is a problem in the function getPages in the Class Meta.php, because even when the comment in that file says, "// Add modules controllers to list (this function is cool !)", it doesn't work and I only got less then 100 entries.

When I store the layout-information with the editor in the shop1.json, all is fine, till the next auto-generation of meta and the json-file.

I thought, maybe there is a problem with a installed module. So I set up a fresh prestashop and installed some random modules and check, one after one, when the problem occures. I repeated it in a different order - the same problem. At a random time, the meta-list does not get more entires. One time, it is over after 74 entries, another time at 82 ...

Does anyone have an idea or the same problem? Or do you think my analyces do have an mistake?

I would be really glad for feedback, because there is no turnaround and my project has a break-point here

Best regards,

Finisher