does not make refunds

dostoyevski

• 2 months later...

I have accidentally hit refund. I do not want it to effect my final numbers. Customer contacted us because they got a email.

I can understand the marking it as refunded then going to my payment processor and doing a refund or what ever I need to do makes sense but how do I reverse this?

Stevell, I think you misunderstand this is far more complex of a question then your answer. As

musicmaster has said above "When you request a refund it is just a request. It is up to the owner of the webshop to actually transfer the money."  I was in the orders section and accidentaly clicked refund on some ones order.

They get a email that they have been refunded but no money has been refunded. Since I have done this. I want to know if this does any more then just send a email to my client. I have checked and no money has left my payment processor or my account for that matter. but did this get marked as refuned in my statistics? on prestashop does this mess up my numbers. for example the order was aprox $60. did 60 get accounted  in the orders someplace in prestashop?  If so how do I reverse this so my taxs and numbers are normal.

Edited by Taleeia (see edit history)