Problem with Cookies Banner + LiteSpeedCache

EduPS

Hi there,

I have a problem with the cookies banner of module idxcookies when combining with LiteSpeedCache.

Once you load the page and the cookies banner is cached, then, when you accept cookies, the banner disappears, but, as it is cached, when you reload the page, it appears again.

I've read a lot of info about LiteSpeed and configuring ESI blocks but there is no way to solve this problem.

Any help would be welcomed.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hi, I have the same problem. 

I am also using LiteSpeed Cache with the module lgcookieslaw by Linea Grafica, and after updating it to the last version (2.0.4) it does the same. Once the page is reloaded, it appears again. I have also tried configuring ESI blocks and modifying code in several files following instructions found out there, but it doesn't work. 

Did you finally find a solution?

Thanks for the answer El Patron.

I have to admit that I configurated the cache system following online tutorials without fully understanding how it works.

So, you would recommend uninstalling LS Cache module? And which cache configuration would you recommend for speeding up the webpage loading? 

This is something with I have been struggling for a while...

2 hours ago, Mikein said:

Thanks for the answer El Patron.

I have to admit that I configurated the cache system following online tutorials without fully understanding how it works.

So, you would recommend uninstalling LS Cache module? And which cache configuration would you recommend for speeding up the webpage loading? 

This is something with I have been struggling for a while...

I dont recommend any cache module. The bedt performance boos is to tune the mysql.  There are vps now with nvme's which significantly increases data reads. 

Remember it's not how long the footer takes to load but how long above the fold takes to render.

At end of day a more robust hosting, tuned mysql is biggest improvement for the money.  Contact prestachamps they guarantee 85% Google speed and affordable.

Focus on mysql tuning.

Happy ps,ing

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...