After installed module can't access module manager

AndrewT

Hello - I apologize tremendously if this is the wrong forum. It seems appropriate given the add-ons. 

I logged into my back office this morning and going through a few things. The Sezzle add-on (pay for purchase over 4 payments) has been highlighted for several days now. So I decided to install and take a look at the configuration. 

I've done nothing else but install this add-on directly through the "install" in module manager. Now, I'm completely unable to get into module manager. 

Every time I click "module manager" it prompts me to save a download. I've tried on several browsers and even my phone. All I want to do is remove this thing. But there is absolutely no way for me to get in. 

I've tried clearing cache, and even going through "Theme" -- "Manage all Theme Modules" .... and again, I'm prompted for the download. 

SSH into server and rename "sezzle" module to "sezzle-rename" just to see if this would give me access. Nope. Didn't change a thing.

I renamed it back and set Prestashop to "debug." When I click on module manager I'm getting error and I have access to the log. 

I have no idea where to begin to fix this. I don't want to screw anything else up. I've put a lot of work into this and hoping there is an easy reversal.

I have attached 2 PDF files. One is the error I'm getting, the other is the log. 

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can proceed?

Thank you SO SO much in advance.

Andrew

presta-sezzle-error.pdf presta-sezzle-log.pdf