Using a Load Balancer like Kemp and SSL

I am having a hell of a time getting the SSL to work on Prestashop.  I was finally able to get a valid SSL from Cloudflare, it's a wildcard SSL.  I have my site running on an Ubuntu VM on my physical server running ESXI.  I have a load Balancer called Kemp handling the traffic, all traffic comes in on port 443 which hands off to Kemp and kemp then connects to the correct server or port being used by that server.  When I setup my plex server, it was painless, Plex sees the SSL on Kemp and the site is secured with the padlock.  But if I try to access the Prestashop website, I get an error message that shows everything works from internet to cloudfire and it gets to the server where it doesn't go any further.  I get error 520. 

I have Apache2 and Nginx both setup on the website.  I don't know what I'm doing with half of this stuff, I went to the VestaCP website and downloaded VestaCP, it just said to copy and paste this wall of text, so I did and it installed everything.  Nginx is used as a revere proxy and I'm not sure if that's the problem because Kemp is advertised as a load balancer but looks like it could be a reverse proxy also.

If I have a load balancer answering all the incoming traffic and the SSL is a wildcard SSL sitting on that load balancer, what do I have to configure on Prestashop in order for it to work?  Do I have to enable the SSL on prestashop with the same CSR, Key and that 3rd file?  Will that make it work?  I think apache2 is listening on 443, I can't find that in the logs specifically but it has that one that is like 80's port 8080.  It has the alt for ssl but I can't remember the number off the top of my head.

Plex was easy, it had practically no setup other than the configuration on Kemp and enabling SSL.  Why is Prestashop so different?  I don't even know where to begin looking for the issue.  Is my server not even receiving the request once it gets to kemp?  Is it not even listening to 443?  Is this a configuration issue with Prestashop, Apache2 or Nginx?  I need help with this and since my ISP blocks port 80, there's no way that any support team can log into my server.  DNS looks fine because it fails at my server so traffic is getting to me then failing.  Are there some sort of logs that would be created to see the error being returned?  Where would they be located?  I've had this software for over a month now and I can't get the damn SSL to work, I've wasted countless hours building a product database, but now I feel like I've wasted all my time because this issue seems like it will never be resolved because there are so many things involved I get the feeling every support channel is going to say "Go ask apache, or nginx, or prestashop or vestacp because it's not on our end" Which will effectively leave me in a position of no resolution.

Where do I even begin to look for a resolution to this problem?

image.png