Disable order confirmation email for Bank Wire module only

Mian Waqas

Hi,

When a customer orders with "Bank Wire" module, he receives 2 emails, "Order confirmation & Awaiting payment by bank transfer"

so i want to disable the "Order confirmation" email for bank wire only.

Please note that this email shall be sent with other payment methods.

the method in below link remove this email entirety from all payment modules. so if anyone know {IF} statement to be wrote here so that when its "bank wire" method the email shall not sent.

http://www.module-addon.com/2019/02/disable-order-confirmation-email-in.html

Thanks in advance

17 minutes ago, WebSoft said:

This is not the right guide.
PaymentModule.php must be overwritten in the classes.
Just find the part where the order_conf email template is sent and add a condition.

but what condition ? so that it should not send the email if bank transfer is the payment mode. not other payment methods 

Edited by SMTmardan (see edit history)

if ($order->module != 'ps_wirepayment')

No, this is not a module from Prestashop. I found him on the internet (click image).It is a module from a person who had a great reputation here on the forum, but unfortunately left the forum.

You just need to add a condition for example.

But if you don't know php and you are a beginner in Prestashop, it will be better to hire someone or buy a module.

Edited by WebSoft (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
On 9/16/2021 at 10:46 PM, Mian Waqas said:

this works but a minor change of $order rather then "order"

if ($order->module != 'ps_wirepayment') {

Could you further explain where exactly into the code I could add this condition?

Also, I've encountered some issues with when I'm changing code in my classes, even though after testing i put everything back as it was before, my website results crashed displaying error500, any ideas why?

Hi.

If you read the whole thread, you will find that it changes in PaymentModule.php and according to the order_conf parameter. From the Prestashop version, the id of the line can be different, so you can't write the number XXX on the line, change yyy!

A lot of people just copy the codes, but they don't copy everything, they have to leave out the bracket, comma, semicolon...

Edited by ps8modules.com (see edit history)