Employee Shop

ConH

We are an office-furniture shop, and have a customer that wants us to develop a customer-shop for their employees where they can buy office equipment for their home-office. We have a demo running on PrestaShop and they like it. Their method however is somewhat different from usual.

- Employee get's a budget for buying stuff
- Employee can buy ONLY ONE of each product from their budget (a second one would have to be paid for by himself).
- Invoice goes to Employer once a month
- Prices can only be shown AFTER customer login (we will most likely import a list of emplyees as customers)

I was thinking of issueing voucher-codes for each productgroup, for guaranteeing an employee can buy only one chair (for example) from their budget. Does he order above budget, he needs to pay through normal payment methods.

Does this scenario seem possible? What plugins would I need?
How do I make prices (and ordering) only visible after login?

Edited by ConH
typos (see edit history)

Employee get's a budget for buying stuff - coupons

Employee can buy ONLY ONE of each product from their budget (a second one would have to be paid for by himself).  - same as above

- Prices can only be shown AFTER customer login (we will most likely import a list of emplyees as customers) - Can be set in Prestashop

I have been extensively testing with the coupons feature. I have found that if no coupon code is used, the coupon gets used automatically for everyone. Within the coupon settings you can define that it can be used only once for each customer. I have set 2 separate coupons, one for chairs, one for desks, both with identical settings:

image.thumb.png.7a38d3f880da5878cc8af61cd79252f1.png

Above: Only once per customer.

image.png.0a3bdd9dc1cb6c337a80f625c62447dc.png

Cheapest product. (However we are one of those rare companies that sell the most expensive item for free, but that is not a selectable option)

This works nicely as long as there is only one coupon in use:

image.thumb.png.49ad8994cd7d80fdde4534917aff383a.png

If a customer wants 2 chairs, he will have to pay for one himself as you can see above.
But if I add a desk to to cart, the discount for that is based on the price of the chair, while the chair is put  in a separate coupon.

image.thumb.png.0b614d145bde7aad582807b81ec06ae9.png

This happens despite the fact that chairs and desks are separate coupons. I would expect that the "cheapest article" setting would count for those articles within the  coupon settings only, but that does not seem to be the case. Any of the other options do not lead to the desired behavior. Is there a solution for this?

image.png