How to remove the "no tax" text string on every product page

John Frid

New problem. Sales tax will be calculated in Stripe on my site, seeing PrestaShop doesn't appear to have the capability to calculate taxes correctly in my state, which has numerous city and county sales taxes as well. PS now displays "no tax" on each product page. I just want that to go away. I've replaced the "no tax" text string in International/Translations with "tax will be calculated at checkout". I cleared the cache and recompiled the pages. Still displays "no tax" on every product page. I added "tax-shipping-delivery-label {display:none;}" to the custom.css file and cleared cache and recompiled again. Still displays "no tax" on every product page. I edited PrestaShop > themes > current_theme_folder > templates > catalog > _partials > product-prices.tpl from {if !$configuration.taxes_enabled}

{l s='No tax' d='Shop.Theme.Catalog'}

{elseif $configuration.display_taxes_label}

{$product.labels.tax_long}

{/if} to {if $configuration.display_taxes_label}

{$product.labels.tax_long}

{/if} and cleared cache and recompiled again. Still displays "no tax" on every product page. I've cleared the cache in my web browser and tried multiple web browsers. Still displays "no tax" on every product page. This shouldn't be this hard. I've spent a few hours on this today. Does anyone know how to remove the "no tax" from the product pages?

35 minutes ago, John Frid said:

Fast way: Find line: .product-prices .tax-shipping-delivery-label in https://minnesotahistoryshop.com/themes/classic/assets/css/theme.css

Change font-size: .8125rem;  to font-size: .0rem;