Multistore with restricted products

Matsa

Hello!
I have been trying to figure this out for a while. We have a setup with PrestaShop 1.7.7.7 where we have several connected stores via the multistore functionality. These stores have their customers in different countries. However, the products we are selling are not allowed in all of them. We would therefore like to limit the visibility or availability of some products so they cannot be viewed on those stores.

For example: Item X is allowed to sell in country (or shop) A and B but not C. The product is created via the multishop "all" context. The product is available to be edited in all of the stores, it can also be edited in a specific store context it seems.
If we disable product X on shop C, it will no longer show up there but still be visible everywhere else. However, if we make changes to the product at a later moment, say that we want to change the image for all of the stores the product is available in, then the product is automatically activated on shop C again.

A functionality we are looking for is something that restricts the visibility of a product on a specific shop, even though it is published. If that makes sense? I have attached an image I made in paint that kind of explains what we're trying to accomplish.

mywish.jpg

To clarify what I'm asking; Is this something that is possible to do with a vanilla setup or does anyone know a plugin that can accomplish this task? 

Edited by Matsa (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 6:21 AM, Matsa said:

Hello!
I have been trying to figure this out for a while. We have a setup with PrestaShop 1.7.7.7 where we have several connected stores via the multistore functionality. These stores have their customers in different countries. However, the products we are selling are not allowed in all of them. We would therefore like to limit the visibility or availability of some products so they cannot be viewed on those stores.

For example: Item X is allowed to sell in country (or shop) A and B but not C. The product is created via the multishop "all" context. The product is available to be edited in all of the stores, it can also be edited in a specific store context it seems.
If we disable product X on shop C, it will no longer show up there but still be visible everywhere else. However, if we make changes to the product at a later moment, say that we want to change the image for all of the stores the product is available in, then the product is automatically activated on shop C again.

A functionality we are looking for is something that restricts the visibility of a product on a specific shop, even though it is published. If that makes sense? I have attached an image I made in paint that kind of explains what we're trying to accomplish.

mywish.jpg

To clarify what I'm asking; Is this something that is possible to do with a vanilla setup or does anyone know a plugin that can accomplish this task? 

Hello?