Attribute and Quantity/Stock Issue PS 1.6.x

Problem I'm having is any product with attributes gets the quantities all mixed up.

I've done 3 fresh installs of PS 1.6.1.6 (because that is what my current store version is) and 1.6.1.24 now and I'm getting the same result every time. This last time I did it in a brand new subdomain and Prestashop folder.

Am I doing something wrong?

Here is the Demo/Test shop where I created this test product: http://shop.griffineffects.com/prestashop/index.php?id_product=8&controller=product#/28-test-value4

Pics don't seem to want to upload for me right now so I'll explain a bit more. I got pics to upload

These are the quantities/stock set in the back office combinations:

Value 1 has 1 quantity

Value 2 has 2 quantity

Value 3 has 3 quantity

Value 4 has 4 quantity

If you select Value one in the drop-down on the product page it shows there is 4 quantity

Value 2 shows 1 quantity

Value 3 shows 2 quantity

and Value 4 shows 3 quantity

It's like every quantity is shifted down one and the bottom one is shifted to the top.

What I've tried to fix it:

Installed fresh PS 1.6.1.6 and 1.6.1.24 versions multiple times with fresh databases each time in new folders and subdomains. I get the same result each time. Last install was from a App installer on my hosts Cpanel of version 1.6.1.24 and that still did it. Contacted my host provider and they say it's all a PS problem and has nothing to do with their servers. I did try to update PHP from 5.6 to 7.0 but my back office just goes white and won't load so I don't really know what to do there yet. Went back to 5.6 and it's working fine so I left it there.

I even tried to install Thirty Bees (a PS 1.6 fork) and I get the same results.

This all leads me to believe something isn't set right on my server/host or PHP or something in Cpanel. I'm at a loss.

ps1.6.1.24pic1.jpg

ps1.6.1.24pic2.jpg

Edited by bside2234
added pics (see edit history)