[SOLVED] Cart not updating automatically, needs refresh

Higino

Hey, so I was reading some threads regarding this problem and generally the tips were "Check the debugger" and "Check hook positioning".

The thing is the debugger is only complaining about some missing translations for a module I installed, but aside from that, nothing seems off.

As for the hook positioning, the module "Shopping Cart" is located on the hook "displayTop" which is where It's always been.

There are no other duplicates of this module in any other hooks. The only thing I remember happening that might be related to this is that I did remove some of the modules on displayTop, perhaps including the shopping cart, when I was conducting some tests. But then I put everything back in place, and the timing of the issue does seem to loosely coincide with the time I did this testing.

Here's the thing: As with perhaps most prestashop users, I'm not very php savy. Or programming savy in general. So I'm having a bit of trouble figuring this out. I mean at the very least it seems like something related to Ajax. 

Prestashop version 1.7.7.4

Any ideas?

Edited by Higino (see edit history)

35 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Did you try with reset ( got to SEO and turn of friendly Urls, save and turn it on ) and cache clean after?

Cart module reset also?

Module reset worked!!!

How come I didn't think of that?

Thank you so much.

• Higino changed the title to [SOLVED] Cart not updating automatically, needs refresh
  • 2 years later...