National and International Shipping from Japan.

Haha12

I have just started to use Prestashop. A friend of mine made the setup. 

I have  a question with the shipping configuration. There is International pre-configured areas, like Europe, Africa, Asia etc... 

My shop is in Japan, and I want a configuration not only for international shipping but for Japan only . Shipping inside Japan is much cheaper than say shipping to the whole Asia. Is there any options for me ?

Thanx for any help! 😀

Thank you for your answer.

i am not sure I understand. 
no countries appears in my settings, just areas of the world, like Europe, Africa, etc. 
Also, I need to ship all over the world... 

I would like "Japan" to be outside those 1 to 8 Zones, since I ship from Japan, and shipping inside Japan should have a particular scheme.

I have created a Fedex Shipping page, but on it, I have only Zones, not country appearing.

Fedex.JPG

35 minutes ago, Haha12 said:

I would like "Japan" to be outside those 1 to 8 Zones, since I ship from Japan, and shipping inside Japan should have a particular scheme.

I have created a Fedex Shipping page, but on it, I have only Zones, not country appearing.

Fedex.JPG

You need to create new zone called "Japan". Next go to zone Asia, find country Japan inside and select move to another zone which is Japan zone. Save. IF you need help, send me detail on private i will do that in minutes.