Oops! An Error Occurred When Trying to Configure Revolution Slider

Nathan Nicholls

I am trying to Edit the Revolution Slider Module by Smartdatasoft for our website https://lockoutdirect.com/, every time I click configure on the module I receive this internal server error.

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

What could be the problem?

revoslider.JPG

error.JPG

Edited by Nathan Nicholls
Uploaded the errors from debug mode (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Nathan Nicholls said:

I am trying to Edit the Revolution Slider Module by Smartdatasoft for our website https://lockoutdirect.com/, every time I click configure on the module I receive this internal server error.

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

What could be the problem?

Open the file: «RevolutionSlider.php ( either other php file with those lines )» from the following folder: «RevolutionSlider/controllers/admin» and find the line «public function setMedia()». Add the following code:
$isNewTheme = false
next, find a «parent::setMedia()» string. Add the following code:
$isNewTheme
Here we go:

CODE_01.jpg.f206b57f39ea8b1f6c205ce9825267ea.jpg

Next, «RevolutionSlider.php ( either other php file with those lines )» file from the «/RevolutionSlider/classes» folder and add and find the line «public function save($null_values)». Add the following code:
 , $auto_date = true
next, find a «$res=parent::save($null_values)» string.

Add the following code:
, $auto_date

it will look like this:

code_02.jpg.4b475d7488028d98003822f1f2580998.jpg

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Open the file: «RevolutionSlider.php ( either other php file with those lines )» from the following folder: «RevolutionSlider/controllers/admin» and find the line «public function setMedia()». Add the following code:
$isNewTheme = false
$isNewTheme
Here we go:

Next, «RevolutionSlider.php ( either other php file with those lines )» file from the «/RevolutionSlider/classes» folder and add and find the line «public function save($null_values)». Add the following code:
 , $auto_date = true

Add the following code:
, $auto_date

it will look like this:

Thank you for the response I will try this asap, could you give me a short explanation of what this will do? I am looking to learn more about HTML etc. and would appreciate some explanation. Thanks!

9 hours ago, Nathan Nicholls said:

Thank you for the response I will try this asap, could you give me a short explanation of what this will do? I am looking to learn more about HTML etc. and would appreciate some explanation. Thanks!

I found this last year, when my client had some issues with other module. Seems like presta bug or something with not 100% compatible modules with specific themes. Hope it will work for you.

On 6/29/2021 at 5:33 PM, ComGrafPL said:

$isNewTheme = false
$isNewTheme
Here we go:

, $auto_date = true

Add the following code:
, $auto_date

it will look like this:

I was looking through the rev slider files and I can find the «parent::setMedia()» however $res=parent::save I cannot find.