Can't access BO after update, can't find ExchangeRateProvider.php

Sofia Sanchez

Hi!

Yesterday I updated mi PS version and now I can't access my backoffice (front office is fine and in maintenance mode, but I get an error 500 when trying to access the BO).

I ran the debug mode and get this:

FileLoaderLoadException

Warning: include(/home/voguitos/public_html/vendor/composer/../../src/Core/Currency/ExchangeRateProvider.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/voguitos/public_html/src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/config/services/core/currency.yml (which is being imported from "/home/voguitos/public_html/src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/config/services.yml").

Can anyone pls advise what to do now?   :S

As far as I can see the file ExchangeRateProvider.php was introduced in Prestashop 1.7.7.

As you can see its location is /src/Core/Currency/ExchangeRateProvider.php. So you can easily check whether it is there in your installation.

If it is not there I assume that something went wrong copying the files with the upgrade. So the advice would be to copy it from a fresh Prestashop installation of the same version. Note that quite likely more files will be missing. So check for that.