My web site is too slow prestashop 1.7.3

Here is my website syun.vn it redirect to syun.vn/ja because if i type syun.vn there will be no content on it and i don't know why. And my website is running too slow, can someone tell me some ways too boost the speed of my website. Thank you.

Hello, As I see you have enable multiple languages and one of your language is Japanese (JA)
due to this its auto apply the /ja at the end of your domain name.
Its default feature of Prestashop.

And for speed of site, there is two main reason
first I see there is long delay in server response time
and second you need to removed unused JS

Thanks

18 minutes ago, Razi said:

Hello, As I see you have enable multiple languages and one of your language is Japanese (JA)
due to this its auto apply the /ja at the end of your domain name.
Its default feature of Prestashop.

And for speed of site, there is two main reason
first I see there is long delay in server response time
and second you need to removed unused JS

Thanks

Thank you, but i want to ask something:
- If i disable the mutiple languages what would happen, would my site become normal with out the /ja and if it so i have 3 other languages on my web would all of them be fine as well?
- how can i improve my sever respond time, Plus how do i know which JS are not necessery and how to remove it. 
Thank you alot

The coverage tab in Chrome Dev Tools can give you a line by line breakdown of unused code.
its little technical.

Why you want to remove /iso from your site ?
Yes if you have enable only one language then its ( .../ja ) auto removes from the end of domain name.

18 minutes ago, Razi said:

The coverage tab in Chrome Dev Tools can give you a line by line breakdown of unused code.
its little technical.

Why you want to remove /iso from your site ?
Yes if you have enable only one language then its ( .../ja ) auto removes from the end of domain name.

Here is the thing i want to have three languages on my webste but i want that when i type syun.vn everything that are in the syun.vn/ja should appear there without having to redicrect from syun.vn=>syun.vn/ja as i am doing because i think it would slow down my website speed how can i do it.

If i delete the Japanese language in this picture would it help for the case that i mentioned above and if i delete it does all the product that is on the Japanese language gone or what would happen?.

Thank you for responding.

Screenshot (39).png

39 minutes ago, Razi said:

yes if you delete any language its also delete your all record related to this language.

At the moment it is not possible, prestashop does not have feature to remove language indicator from url.
For this you need to Buy module from addon

here is listing some modules
https://addons.prestashop.com/de/search.php?search_query=Remove language

Thanks

So is there anyway that i can convert from syun.vn/ja to syun.vn without having to redirect. Or i have to buy the addon modules in the list that you have just link.
Thank you.