Free shipping to the a specific country only?

Littlepants

15 minutes ago, Littlepants said:

Is it possible to offer free shipping to my own country (UK) only? 

Yes you can. You need to create specific zone in International->Location. Lets say creat zone UK and place country UK inside it.

Then you have to go to Shipping->Carriers; select a carrier and in the second step you can enter the pricing for each zone. Like Free shipping on for that UK zone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ComGrafPL said:

Yes you can. You need to create specific zone in International->Location. Lets say creat zone UK and place country UK inside it.

Then you have to go to Shipping->Carriers; select a carrier and in the second step you can enter the pricing for each zone. Like Free shipping on for that UK zone.

Thanks. Perfect! 

1 hour ago, ComGrafPL said:

Except I only want to offer free shipping on orders over a certain value. Is there any way I can do that?

3 minutes ago, Littlepants said:

Except I only want to offer free shipping on orders over a certain value. Is there any way I can do that?

Don't set free shipping and set price range on filter. I.e price < 100$ and set 0$ below on delivery costs on table.

7 hours ago, Littlepants said:

Sorry if I'm being dense but I don't have a clue what you mean here. 

If you need a helping hand with this, send me private msg. I will set it for you.

Here is my screen: I.e First filter:  ( just dont use option Free Order above table, just filters )

• Order between 1$-100$ / delivery cost: 50
  • Order between 100$-10000$ / delivery cost: 0

Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 06-51-17 Przewoźnicy My carrier • Przykładowy sklep.png

Edited by ComGrafPL (see edit history)