Unable to save changes to any modules

Hi all.

We are unable to make any saves to any modules all of a sudden. On version 1.7.6.7.

For example, hitting 'SAVE' on any module manager configurations says "Saved Successfully" but the information does not save. It does not matter on what module, nothing is saved. The previous information is retained. What's worse this is also happening on Cache YES/NO. We cannot even turn the cache off to upgrade the prestashop version.

We have tried:

- Flushing cache manually (deleted var/cache/*) and via performance tab of clearing cache.

- Checked folder/file permissions are set correctly in FTP.

- Checked with server hosting, no php error logs.

- No errors in debug mode.

We are at a loss how to proceed here. We cannot one-click upgrade because we cannot turn the cache off. Nothing appears to be wrong. The site works however we cannot make any changes.

Hi all,

Our server php version updated to 7.3 which is not supported by PS 1.7.6.

I disabled cache manually from

app/config/parameters.php

'ps_cache_enable' => false,

and I'm now attempting to use the 1 click upgrade after taking a backup. Will report back how it went.

• 2 weeks later...

I came for the same thing on the forum. I cannot save any changes maybe after 10 tries. I read topics a lot of people complain about this error even from 2016 but no official response? Any official response? it is unusable this way. any help? 

2 hours ago, norbiqa said:

I came for the same thing on the forum. I cannot save any changes maybe after 10 tries. I read topics a lot of people complain about this error even from 2016 but no official response? Any official response? it is unusable this way. any help? 

1. What is your PHP version and what is your Store version? Does your versions match the table below?
2. Try to clear your yourstore/var/cache/ foldercontent.
3. Enable debug modus to see if you receive any errors.

php-compatibility-chart-2021-1024x535.thumb.jpg.17b7015f4615efb1374b128def6da4c1.jpg