Help changing the design

I am totally new to this Prestashop.  Had someone set it all up for me, he is now gone and I am left here trying to figure it all out.  I would have more success learning a foreign language!  I need to make changes to the homepage.  For starters, I need to change the blurb that's on the Homepage. I suppose it's a module, but I can't find it.  How do I figure out which module each part of the site is related to?  I also need to change the phone number in the 'Contact Us' Section in the footer of the page.  Where would I go for this? I would really appreciate any sort of help.

Adding to my previous email, I think the blurb I need to change is actually in a Theme (Orion 1).  I went to Preferences and Themes and think I need to do something here. If it is, how do I change the writing and also replace the existing photos with other photos?  There are currently 3 photos on the homepage and I need to change them.  Thanks

Hi, first you should learn to make a duplicate copy of your shop so you  can learn/test and not break your production shop.\

I recommend also posting in job offers section for someone to help when you get stuck.\

I also recommend not messing with anything but your catalog, don't try to become a designer...

most new PS users will play with their shop until they break it then go  out of business, so leave it alone and focus on sales.

• Like 1