new page bold does not display on public side in editor fine

So I Create a new page

i call it testimonials then add in some text then bold the names of my clients names who made these testimonials  and it all looks great and  i save it and go  check it out on the outside world view of the store.. its in the bottom corner people can click on it and read it fine.. but all the bold parts are not bold why?

i figured it out and removed my link (privacy)

The answer I think is that the theme i use over rides it so I did my code like this maybe this will help someone someday..
mainly it was outlining my style with color:#000000;font-weight:bold;

I was just making a testimonial page . for now til I find a good plugin  and I copied our testimonials over from our wordpress site but did the code like so

<p style="margin-bottom:0cm;color:#000000;line-height:100%;">Excellent customer service, the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable too.  blau blau bla... .</p>
<br>
<p style="margin-bottom:0cm;line-height:100%;color:#000000;font-weight:bold;">Customer 1 name</p>
<br>
<br>
<p style="margin-bottom:0cm;color:#000000;line-height:100%;">I highly recommend blau blau bla...</p>
<br>
<p style="margin-bottom:0cm;line-height:100%;color:#000000;font-weight:bold;">Customer 2 name</p>
<br>
<br>

Edited by Taleeia (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

We where not very happy with this Theme. For reference since Theme/modules seem censored on negative feedback and they only allow positive on the website The Developed by Community developer theme is Whitepearl - The Jewellery Shop Template

To be clear yes the theme seems to take over and i found it easier to just do what I mentioned above. hopefully that helps someone some day.