Module Selections Recommendation don't work

AGustavo87

Hi, on a recent version of PS 1.7.7.2 (release version) installed on a local machine (all tests of php-ps-info passed) the "Module Selections" don't work, the same happens in the "Recommended Modules and Services" of "Payment Methods" and "Shipping". I have the following error message:

It looks like we have trouble connecting to Addons. Please refresh the page or check your firewall configuration.

But the "Module Manager" and "Module Catalog" work fine.  The same problem i have with the Theme Catalog.

I disactivated the firewall but nothing changed. The Symfony Profiler show the following error on doctrine section:

PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab	
The association PrestaShopBundle\Entity\Tab#tabLangs refers to the owning side field PrestaShopBundle\Entity\TabLang#tab which does not exist.

The browser console show the following error:

/admin325ybhd7e/index.php/modules/addons/modules/catalog/selection?_token=0VpWsMJOHiR3d0rZ2QVmzkvzC9TwytTmyFuQHwZizYw:1 GET http://psrelease.test/admin325ybhd7e/index.php/modules/addons/modules/catalog/selection?_token=0VpWsMJOHiR3d0rZ2QVmzkvzC9TwytTmyFuQHwZizYw 503 (Service Unavailable)

Edited by AGustavo87
new simmilar error found (see edit history)