Delete multistore

Is there a way to delete multistore and claer all info for that store from database? If i dont have “Share customers”, “Share available quantities to sell” and “Share orders” option turned on. Its possible to delete all info that reffers to shop ID2 ?

Before doing anything, always create a backup of your store. Now, even with everything turned on, it's possible to delete multistore. However, it's a bit tricky and needs manual adjustment in the database. If you have shared any of the above, just deleting it from the admin section will not work. 

I did not share anything :) Beacue i know what will happen if i decided to remove my multistore. So clients, orders, stocks are seperate on ID1 and on ID2. I was asking about when i delete all products, clients, orders in Back office in shop ID2 and i delete multistore in back office it will delete all info about ID2 that was created before or just delete one row in the DB that store will be not avalable? Because there are some modules that was changed drifferent way in ID1 and ID2 that info will be gone from database for ID2? Do prestashop delete everything related to ID2?