How to use product-flags?

Hi,

I would like to use product-flags on the picture of my products, but I do not know how to use it. Iwould like to put a different date on each item, as being the date on which you can order the product (a prepared meal). Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

Hi, 

What I would suggest you is something similar

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/labels-logos/18802-product-labels-stickers.html

This allows you to create an infinite number of labels, stickers, which can be attributed to a certain product!

Or a more fancier way

You could use Prestashop's inbuilt Stock notification option (see screenshot)

AS the product is not available yet, you can put the stock for those products to "0" and you can manually add the verbiage to the out of stock label something like available from 2021 feb 01

Also you can add the date when it will become available!

I hope this makes things clear, and helps you choose the option that is closed to your business.

screenshot-addonsps1769.prestaforce.com-2021.01.19-12_49_06.png

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions. Indeed, what I want is something similar as to the module Product Labels $ Stickers. I tried the Back Office Demo and it looks allright.
I know of the 'Stock Notification' option you mentioned, but then this label shows on the details page of the product and not in the Home page placed over a product.

Kind regards, RoelH

• 2 years later...