Help! "Add to cart" button disabled in product list (SOLVED)

Hello.

I hope someone can help me with this.

When you look at a product in the product list in my shop the "add to cart" button is brighter and it is not possible to click on. But when you go to the product page of the same product the "add to cart" button works, why? The product is in stock so there should be no problem.

Why?

Is there anyone who can help me?

Hi,

This is probably because you have a attribute attach to your product, so you have to see options before adding to cart.
You can disable this function from your back office.

This is available for Prestashop 1.4.0.17

Regards

Did you solve this? I'm having the same problem! I have linked to my products from several sites so its impossible to remove the product and add it again, without having tons of work!

It seems like the items that this is happening to is random ...

Does anyone have any idea?

I had to remove the product completly and then put in all the information about it as a new product again. I found that my problem was because i had moved the shop from another url. When i imported the products somethings went wrong on some of the products.

I had exactly same issue, resolved it by: on the products with the 'greyed out' Add to Cart problem, giving it an attribute (anything will do), save the product then go back to edit product, delete the attribute and this seemed to correct the problem.