Prestashop 1.7.7

vivianne

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2020 at 11:10 AM, vivianne said:

Hi!

Does anybody know where in the version 1.7.7 has the content of AdminOrdersController has moved? I cannot find anything in the documentation about it and need to integrate my changes, which I have placed there in the previous versions.

Looks like they moved it to /src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin/Sell/Order
But i'm not 100% sure about that, still override doesnt work.

Just now, coeos.pro said:

attention I detected a lot of problem  about VAT on 1.7.7.0 and 1.7.7.1, even the native Prestashop module for VAT does not work, not to mention the anomalies on invoices, rather stay on 1.7.6.9

Can you be more specific? I haven't seen issues with it. We are using 1.7.7.0 for over a month now.

Disclaimer: we use external invoicing system but still, I haven't experience issues with VAT.

sometimes it's bugs, sometimes anomalies

TTC = with taxes

HT = without taxes

3 different examples, with groups of customers without taxes or with the native module of prestashop to have invoices without VAT for foreign professionals

the price TTC is in fact the price HT

bug1.thumb.jpg.db437213f858ca8d98bcae160339c161.jpg

the sentence "Exempté de TVA conformément au Code Général des Impôts, art 259B." is for invoice without taxes... and the invoice is with taxes

bug3.thumb.jpg.4a0d1326080656b80d74199dc33cea9d.jpg

another examples : order with taxes but we can see prices without taxes (19.12), the taxes (3.82), but not the sum (22.94), take out your calculators

bug4.thumb.jpg.2d2aabf0b811ca9404554c8368a5bda8.jpg

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, 50l3r said:

How can i override the /src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin/Sell/Order.php to add fields to order list?

To add fields you should not override the controller but create a module using kooks actionOrderGridDefinitionModifier, actionOrderGridQueryBuilderModifier and actionOrderGridDataModifier.

This is described for CustomerGrid here https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/modules/sample-modules/grid-and-identifiable-object-form-hooks-usage/#adding-new-column-to-customers-grid

I found a module example for OrderGrid here https://github.com/Matt75/displayordercarrier

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Janett said:

To add fields you should not override the controller but create a module using kooks actionOrderGridDefinitionModifier, actionOrderGridQueryBuilderModifier and actionOrderGridDataModifier.

This is described for CustomerGrid here https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/modules/sample-modules/grid-and-identifiable-object-form-hooks-usage/#adding-new-column-to-customers-grid

I found a module example for OrderGrid here https://github.com/Matt75/displayordercarrier

Great. Much thanks.

• 1 month later...

I still found no option to show the bought products in the order list, without opening each order by clicking the arrow.
In 1.7.6.9 we had a separate column which listed every bought product, so we could filter and search for them in the list.
Can anybody help me out here?

55 minutes ago, vivianne said:

I still found no option to show the bought products in the order list, without opening each order by clicking the arrow.
In 1.7.6.9 we had a separate column which listed every bought product, so we could filter and search for them in the list.
Can anybody help me out here?

I have quite nice module for it. I will send you on private later on if i find it. Very useful one.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I want to hide New client and delivery-country columns in the order list, backoffice. I tried in AdminOrdersController but it doesn't work. I am using PS 1.7.7.4.

I ckecked it in: /src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin/Sell/OrderController.php but I don´t know how hide the columns.

Could someone help me to erase the two columns?

Thanks

• 3 months later...