Solved : Can't choose a carrer !

Benoit Collin

Hi,

I'm about to deploy for a customer a new store on Prestashop 1.6.1 that already use multistore mode.
My customer already have a BRAND A that has 2 shops, one for EU, one for US.
For the new BRAND B, we have same objective, launch one store for EU, one for US.

We've built a new theme for BRAND B and set up the EU version (catalog, modules, etc...) then use the multistore system to build the US store of BRAND B and deploy all contents needed. 
Everything is ready to launch but we just discover a big issue on the US version of this new store that make me mad since 2 days !

There is no way to select the CARRER OPTIONS, and we fall down on an error message :

There is 1 error
This carrier has not been configured yet; please contact the merchant.

This US store use a USPS module that calculate the shipping price (exactly the same that already works for the BRAND A US store).
We use the 5 step cart process. 
In my cart the carrers are here, the 2 options offered are shown properly with the good price, but no way to pick one of the two options offered.

I've try to disable the USPS module and set up manually  a new carrier not linked to a module, with a flat price... but I keep falling on the same issue.
Any idea what can cause such issue ?!? I'm a bit confused (and desperate 😅)
Thanks a lot for your support 🙏

Ben

EDIT :
Ohhhh, I just understand that another carrier module enabled on the other shop was faulty (MONDIAL RELAY). I ensure it was disabled here.
Problem solved !

Edited by Benoit Collin (see edit history)