Sales Tax only calculates for one tax rule

rdubill

I am unable to get Prestashop (1.6.1.16) to calculate sales tax (we only tax New York state shipping addresses) for other than the one tax rule assigned to each product (if the product is shipped to the zip code assigned to that tax rule). Is anyone aware of an add on sales tax module I can purchase to replace the standard Prestashop one? Thank you!

I haven't figured out this section. Very confusing with the documentation not helping. It seems to me you'd have to have a rule that included multiple tax jurisdictions. You can use a range of zip codes (10000-11005 format) but only when you apply it to the entire US not to NY. Weird. I'm still trying to get it to work properly. One thing I'd warn though, is not to delete the original ones as I did, because they seem to have some features that are not available when you create new ones. That seems to be my problem now. Wish I could be of more assistance.

TheForager - I changed all my tax rules to apply to the entire US instead of just NY. Same results - I only get tax calculated if I ship a product to the tax rule assigned to that product.

Have you ever been able to get tax calculated when shipping to other zip codes than the one assigned to each product?