Prestashop 1.6.1.7 product edit doesn't save info

flowflow

Hello. For Prestashop 1.6.1.7 when I try to edit / renew product information (e.g. product variations, delivery, general info) often the information is not being saved. Neither works, nor "Save and stay" nor "Save". I have to keep filling the info again and again and often it won't save. I started noticing the problem a couple of days ago. I have no idea what may be the problem. Can you please help?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guest said:

The problem will be that you're probably using Chrome. Try Firefox, for example.

Sir I am facing same issue, it takes multiple times to make a single change and its becoming very frustrating. Imagine adding one keyword 10 times. i have used firefox and faced same situation. My prestashop version is 1.6.1.6.  

3 hours ago, flowflow said:

Hello. For Prestashop 1.6.1.7 when I try to edit / renew product information (e.g. product variations, delivery, general info) often the information is not being saved. Neither works, nor "Save and stay" nor "Save". I have to keep filling the info again and again and often it won't save. I started noticing the problem a couple of days ago. I have no idea what may be the problem. Can you please help?

I am facing same situation and its so annoying. Making a single single change takes so many times. :( please let me know if you come across any solution.

Thanks.  

On 11/18/2020 at 4:34 PM, Guest said:

Does the wheel in the Save and stay button or in the Save button rotate when you view the product page, or does it rotate when you click the?

I press on of them and they both rotate, every time. Saving a new product is a problem. Apparently there is a Presta problem as I try to vary browsers as well as to work from another laptop, the problem stays.

• 7 months later...