[SOLVED] Information pages not working (possible reason duplicate ID's?)

I have made a new PrestaShop 1.7.6.8 installation and added some content to it in the backend and everything seems to be fine. Product pages, categories, etc. are fine. However, when I click on one of the information page links in the frontend, I cannot access the content.

E.g. I want to open the terms page https://mypage.com/en/2-terms and I get a Debug message (debug on for testing reasons)

[Debug] This page has moved Please use the following URL instead: https://mypage.com/en/2-home

So it seems it thinks the ID of the information page (2) is the same as for the home page (2) and wants to redirect me to that instead. I also tried with adding more information pages, but then I have a similar problem: it redirects to category pages with same ID number.

What can the error be? Is it a bug? How to solve it?

Edited by fireatwire (see edit history)

Possible reasons:

• You mis-configured the cms path (that removes the /content from the slug).
  • The category with id 2 has link rewrite "home" so you try to visit 2 but with wrong link_rewrite so it redirects.

Moreover on debug mode there are some extra messages that are harmless on production mode (such as redirection messages).

Regards,
Konstantinos

• Thanks 1

Thanks Konstantinos, that was a quick fix! It was a misconfiguration in the SEO URL's (missing /content for pages).

6 minutes ago, tapanda.gr said:

Possible reasons:

• You mis-configured the cms path (that removes the /content from the slug).
  • The category with id 2 has link rewrite "home" so you try to visit 2 but with wrong link_rewrite so it redirects.

Moreover on debug mode there are some extra messages that are harmless on production mode (such as redirection messages).

Regards,
Konstantinos