Product indexation bug

doigro

Hello,

I have a problem with product indexation on multistore.

When I save a product in one of the shops the product is shown in the search results in that shop but not in the all others shops. If I save the product in root shop the product is displayed in the search results in all shops but only the first time. If I search the same product again it would not be displayed.

I've tried to deactivate and reactivate the indexing option for all subshops and for the main shop but with no results.

Any ideas? Thanks!

I think it will be fixed in version 4.9.9.9 🙂
Prestashop development and repairs are slower than developer changes.
Several developers work on one part, they change, they do not pass on information ....
Instead of repairing it is better to slowly develop a trimmed but better Prestashop.
Prestashop has 40% of sales from developers for the sale of accessories and modules.
Take a look at the addons. The cheapest developer can offer modules for $ 49.99 !!!
What more can I write?
Personally, I received an email from higher sites that I have no experience with Prestashop 😄
So I decided to offer my services and modules at actual cost / expected sales.
Your problem can be solved by using, purchasing a search module that does not use Prestashop functions, but takes data directly from the database.
My post won't be here long because one of the moderators will remove it.
The reasons are clear!
They can't bear the truth !!!