(solved) Price does not change when select attribute

Hello all

I've been trying to fix this problem but having no joy at all so someone please help me.... :)

Any product I create that has attributes attached and these attributes alter the price depending do not change the price live now. Only when you add to basket does the altered price actually show. Before I updated to 1.4 the prices would change the second an attribute was chosen so the customer could see new price before he/she adds to basket which I think is very important.

I really don't want to do a fresh install as I have to many products and have made ammendments to some of the files which caused me a lot of time to get back to normal after I did the 1.4 update.

Maybe re-upload the files that handle this part of the software? or something like that..

Anyone else had this problem or any fixes worth me trying please?

thanks
Rob

SOLVED
I just re uploaded the product.tpl and that seemed to work.. thanks

Hi Tomerg

One page is http://tackleshop.carp-on.com/en/frozen-boilie-baits/173-mainline-dedicated-freezer-boilies.html

If you select "cell" as a flavour it should add on 50p.

or this product

http://tackleshop.carp-on.com/en/weights-leads/80-inline-flat-pear-leads-variety-of-weights.html

and if you selct the 3oz weight it should add on 10p but the prices do not change live since the upgrade.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

Just had a look at a couple of tpl files in the prestashop default theme and noticed the ones on the server are different to the ones I have in the downloaded 1.4.07 version.i.e category and product. So maybe the theme did not update on the upgrade. I tried switching to a smarty 3 but any internal pages just do not display after this..
Don't know if that helps?

I have the same problem, or almost the same. When i change the attribute in the product view, the reference nor the price changes. And you cant choose wich one to add to the cart.

This problem happens in IE and Chrome. Firefox works fine. Any ideas??

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old topic, but I cannot find any info anywhere else.

The price doesnt change when the attibute is changed.

I have a blue box for R6.38, and the yellow bow is R0.90 higher, yet it doesnt change the price on screen. Why?

• 4 months later...

The title says "Solved" but I do not see a solution.

I am having the same problem, but in my case, not only the products price doesn't change on any browser (IE, FF, Chrome), when I make a selection of an attribute that is supposed to reduce the price, it doesn't.

So:

No price change on selection, or quantity

Adding to cart doesn't add the selection

What is this?

I am on PrestaShop 1.4.9

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...