Change Main Menu Length and color in PS 1.7.6.7

BradBoy

Hi Team,

I would like to know how can we increase the length of Main Menu? I had moved in next row but it shows partial. and if I hover in the remaining area while inspecting element it displays as as part of header.

Check in video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYgUchdjnOA 

The entire main menu is in purple including header, and I am trying to have my version with green only to the main menu but to the full length of the row.

Secondly I would like to increase logo size in the default place of logo in PS 1.7.6.7

can anyone help me with this?

Brad 

Hi Mickey,

I have attached the screenshot. you can see the main menu category list is till specials and then the green background is only till specials, if I add more categories it will expand, I would like the green background from left to right and the category list should expand from center as I add category items.

secondly see the logo sample in the attachment, it is small after I uploaded it, how to increase the logo size, and also as an option if I would like to put the logo in center as of now its in the left.

Best,

Brad

sample.png

Hey BradBoy

1. Do you have a basic understanding of CSS?
  2. Have you already created your custom.css and tested it?

If you have done these two things, then, the CSS selector for the LOGO is img.logo - you may need to use the !important modifier.

For example, in my custom.css I have 

img.logo { width: 400px !important; }

You need to be careful not to break the responsive CSS aspect of the Shop - I note on my shop that >60% access using a mobile, and only about 40% are using a desktop.