(solved) The Install was OK, but then Error 500 on the shop

Hello,

I have done the Prestashop install without any problem: I got a page "l'installation est finie!".  Then I deleted the /install directory in the shop directory

Then I try to connect to the default shop (http://localhost/myshop)but I have a 500 Server error.

I look for on the web, but didn't find a solution.

I check the php error log and I have :

[26-Aug-2020 15:53:06 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\wamp64\www\avatar\classes\shop\Shop.php on line 348
[26-Aug-2020 15:53:06 UTC] PHP Stack trace:
[26-Aug-2020 15:53:06 UTC] PHP   1. {main}() D:\wamp64\www\avatar\index.php:0
[26-Aug-2020 15:53:06 UTC] PHP   2. require() D:\wamp64\www\avatar\index.php:27
[26-Aug-2020 15:53:06 UTC] PHP   3. ShopCore::initialize() D:\wamp64\www\avatar\config\config.inc.php:119

My configuration : Wamp 3.2.3, PHP 7.4.9, Apache 2.4.46, MariaDB 10.4.13, Prestashop 1.7.6.7

I tried to change with PHP 7.3.21 version, but still same trouble.

I don't know if it is important, but I read that normally the /admin is automatically renamed into a unique name, but mine is still /admin.

Can somebody help me? Thanks

Thanks for your help idnovate and JBW.

JBW you're right it was a compatibility issue I went back to php 7.3.21 and I installed Prestashop 1.7.7.0 Now it works ! 

But after some hours configuring my shop,  I got an Error 500 on the backoffice. Noway to access it (but the shop was still working).

Finally I was able to access backoffice but only in debug mode (changing PS_MOD_DEV to "true" in config/defines.inc.php files)

I googled about that, and finally found a solution  no need to stay in debug mode (which is NOT recommanded) , just delete the /var/cache directoy.

I made it, and the backoffice works again ! Hope this can help other users ;))

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 12:47 AM, jemm971 said:

Thanks for your help idnovate and JBW.

JBW you're right it was a compatibility issue I went back to php 7.3.21 and I installed Prestashop 1.7.7.0 Now it works ! 

But after some hours configuring my shop,  I got an Error 500 on the backoffice. Noway to access it (but the shop was still working).

Finally I was able to access backoffice but only in debug mode (changing PS_MOD_DEV to "true" in config/defines.inc.php files)

I googled about that, and finally found a solution  no need to stay in debug mode (which is NOT recommanded) , just delete the /var/cache directoy.

I made it, and the backoffice works again ! Hope this can help other users ;))

1.7.7.0 is in beta version yet!!

• jemm971 changed the title to (solved) The Install was OK, but then Error 500 on the shop