Backoffice not loading after upgrade at 1.7.6.7 and giving error UndefinedMethodException

yoursdom

Dear i m getting error as under:-

(1/1) UndefinedMethodException

Attempted to call an undefined method named "getUsageIndex" of class "Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Session\Session".

in AbstractSessionListener.php line 39

at AbstractSessionListener->onKernelRequest(object(GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', object(TraceableEventDispatcher))in WrappedListener.php line 115

at WrappedListener->__invoke(object(GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', object(TraceableEventDispatcher))in EventDispatcher.php line 212

at EventDispatcher->doDispatch(array(object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener)), 'kernel.request', object(GetResponseEvent))in EventDispatcher.php line 44

at EventDispatcher->dispatch('kernel.request', object(GetResponseEvent))in TraceableEventDispatcher.php line 143

at TraceableEventDispatcher->dispatch('kernel.request', object(GetResponseEvent))in HttpKernel.php line 127

at HttpKernel->handleRaw(object(Request), 1)in HttpKernel.php line 68

at HttpKernel->handle(object(Request), 1, false)in Kernel.php line 200

at Kernel->handle(object(Request), 1, false)in index.php line 86

After upgrade i enabled debug mode and above lines are now showing at backoffice page.

So please help hows i can clear this error

Hi Dear , yes

i remove as you asked:-

18 hours ago, musicmaster said:

(the var/cache/prod and /or var/cache/dev directories)

but still same error on admin back office login page .

18 hours ago, musicmaster said:

From which version did you upgrade?

This was 1.7.1.1 and i did upgrade from 1 click auto upgrade plugin.

On 7/30/2020 at 8:00 PM, musicmaster said:

From which version did you upgrade?

Did you try deleting the cache? (the var/cache/prod and /or var/cache/dev directories)

Dear still waiting reply from you or no one can help.

I don't see an easy solution. Maybe someone else recognizes it.

What I would do in your place:

1) disable non-Prestashop modules. You can either rename or remove the subdirectories ofto  Modules or use Prestools to change the Prestashop flag.

2) remove all overrides. Same solution options.

3) replace all directories except for /app, /config, /img, /mails, /pdf and /themes with the files from a fresh PS installation of the same version. Sometimes a file hasn't been copied well and that causes problems. This can solve that kind of problem. (rename the old directories as a kind of backup).

These are very generic solutions. But it is all I have to offer.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...