Problem with Twenga module feed using 1.4.0.17

Hi there,
I am trying to get the Twenga module feed up and running but have received this message from Twenga:

"Hi,

My name is Edouard and I’m writing from twenga.

We are encountering an issue to integrate your feed. The extention of the file is .php, would it be possible to get it on .xml?”

Any idea what I can do, the feed does exist but I have no idea if it is correct:
http://www.flashlight-torches.co.uk//modules/twenga/export.php

Any help appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,
Yes i too am getting an error with the PHP feed.

My Error as below,

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: http://www.car-vision.co.uk//modules/twenga/export.php
Line Number 493, Column 1: Quick installation, Installation and Operating instructions
^

I have noticed that the feed has generated two // (co.uk//modules)

Any Ideas?
I have 1.4.1 using a modified Presta Template.
Thanks in advance,

Twenga does not appear to work. i am using prestashop 1.3.7 and all it did was give me HTTPS errors and my adds on twenga don't have pictures.
I was told that Prestashop coders were working to resolve by Twenga, however all my emails are now being ignored. I'm very disappointed

I like prestashop, however some of the modules supported by them are not working. This is really unacceptable even though they are open source.

Regards
Pinkloveshy

• 2 weeks later...
Twenga does not appear to work. i am using prestashop 1.3.7 and all it did was give me HTTPS errors and my adds on twenga don't have pictures.
I was told that Prestashop coders were working to resolve by Twenga, however all my emails are now being ignored. I'm very disappointed

I like prestashop, however some of the modules supported by them are not working. This is really unacceptable even though they are open source.

Regards
Pinkloveshy

Hello,

I work at Twenga.
Regarding your pictures problems, this problem has been identified but the causes are complex to understand.
That is why it takes time to sort out.

But PrestaShop is working on this to find a solution. If it is successfull, we hope a new module version will be out for you to use on addon.

I'll keep you informed in PM.

Twenga Team.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I've just tried the Twenga 1.7 version and still fails when I try to progress a sale via the payment stage. Has this issue been solved by anyone. i cannot believe Prestashop allow official downloads of addons that don't work.

If this issue has been solved by anyone please advise what you did
Regards
Pinkloveshy

Prestashop v1.3.7

Hi

I've just tried the Twenga 1.7 version and still fails when I try to progress a sale via the payment stage. Has this issue been solved by anyone. i cannot believe Prestashop allow official downloads of addons that don't work.

Regards
Pinkloveshy

Prestashop v1.3.7

Hi,

Could you send me in private msg a screenshot of the failure or the error msg when you progress a sale via the payment page ?

It will enable PrestasShop and us to look at it and identify the source of the problem.

Regards,

Twenga

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Regards
Pinkloveshy

Prestashop v1.3.7

Hi we got a new module.

I'll send you in PM.

• 6 months later...