Translation "not found" - issue

Mian Waqas

Hi there,

I have Prestashop 1.7.6 running on PHP 7.2 , i have two Languages deutch(germen)  and english(GB)

the issue i am facing is that when i go to BO> Translation > i get "Not Found" error. this is for Classic theme and custom theme both, even with PS default modules i get the same error.

Also when i enable debug mode i get below error in screenshot, that "An error occur while loading the debug mode toolbar"

plz see attached console errors , if anyone have a little bit idea on this issue.

Edited by SMTmardan (see edit history)

For anyone who is facing this issue, its due to nginx configuration, you will need to add below line at least on the Site available/config file in root directory

# Symfony controllers
location /1750/your back office admin directory / { # [REQUIRED EDIT] the name of your admin directory
if (!-e $request_filename) {
rewrite ^/.*$ /1750/your back office admin directory /index.php last; # [REQUIRED EDIT] the name of your admin directory
}
}

dont forget to replace the "your back office admin directory " with link to your admin directory

this is fix the Symfony error which is a requirement for Translation and Debug

for information you can check this https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/blob/develop/docs/docker/nginx_fpm/prestashop-nginx/prestashop-nginx.conf 

Edited by SMTmardan (see edit history)

• 10 months later...