Search bar doesn't work! PrestashopDatabaseException when using debug. HELP!

Hello everyone. I've been trying to fix this for a month to no avail.

The Search Bar doesn't work after I upgraded from Prestashop 1.6 to 1.7.6.5

I have no experience with debug mode. But I tried it and got this screen when I searching for one of my products Dimetrodon (I can't find any of my products using the search bar but they are in their categories both in BO and FO).

I really hope one of you can figure out what the problem is as I am losing sales over this. It's impacting me and my family's life I need a solution asap :(

debugsearchbarmessage.png

Hello Anders! Is this the standard search of Prestashop? It seems you will need to reset the data store as the table seems to be corrupt. If it is not the standard Prestashop setup, then please share:

• What additional changes does your setup have? Did you modify the database tables?
  • Did you use a module for search?

If you want to take a simple route, then https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search-filters/46978-1-search.html can do a pretty good job at search and we are happy to answer any questions as well. We will still have to fix the database issue though, if you have done any specific modification to the tables.

On 7/29/2020 at 5:44 PM, Ajit Singh said:

Hello Anders! Is this the standard search of Prestashop? It seems you will need to reset the data store as the table seems to be corrupt. If it is not the standard Prestashop setup, then please share:

• What additional changes does your setup have? Did you modify the database tables?
  • Did you use a module for search?

If you want to take a simple route, then https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search-filters/46978-1-search.html can do a pretty good job at search and we are happy to answer any questions as well. We will still have to fix the database issue though, if you have done any specific modification to the tables.

Thank you very much for reaching out to me.

It is the standard theme. Shop and search was working fine in my prestashop 1.6.x but when I upgraded to 1.7 the search shows no results. I use the standard "Search Bar Module" in 1.7.

On 8/8/2020 at 1:15 PM, mickeyboy1 said:

How did you upgrade to 1.7 ?

Can you check your database and see if "id_product" column actually exists in "product_attribute_shop" table

Thanks for contacting me, Mickeyboy!

I believe it was the 1 click installation.

It's pretty greek to me but there is an "id_product" column. The first products here might be the standard ones that followed the standard theme. I have deactivated them even if that is the case. My website is www.retroreden.dk if that is helpful.

idproductcollumn.png

1 hour ago, mickeyboy1 said:

Have you removed the search bar now ? as i cant see it

Yes I have temporarily disabled it as I don't want to lose customers if they search for an item I actually have but then leave when the search bar tells them the opposite. Want me to activate it again to take a look or?