Missing a Chunk of my Theme

Hey everyone im pretty new here as this is my first post, but I am having some issues with my new theme and was hoping you all could shed some light at my problem.

My site is www.specialopstactical.com I will enable it for now till I receve a response. The theme is sussposed to look like this...http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/32783.html

It is missing the huge rotating banner seen in the demo. I was counting on having that banner and do not know code at all (some html is all) Where would I go to insert a rotating image so that it would show up in that spot? Would they set it up like that minus the pics and I insert them or would I have to go into the code?

yep.. its definitely entirely missing. There's not even an attempt to call it in your source code. I feel like you needed an additional module to install on prestashop. I know with some themes they will give you the theme but also say you need "this and that' module to get it to perfectly work.

You could try and post your header.php files and footer.php files to see if there is anything in the code that appears to be calling something.

Have you also looking in your modules to see if you need to manually activate a jquery slider??

templatemonster is notoriously bad for giving crap templates and zero customer service as far as I have had experiences with them

I inspected the element in question and it looks like that banner is set in your header. make sure all modules in back office are enabled and set if your using version 1.4 there is a separate head logo module that may be it. Try using fire bug on the template from the site you bought it at and then on yours maybe it'll lead to answers for you.

What version of prestashop are you using? If it's installed and you can't see it look at the positions in the back office to make sure it' placed in the correct hook ie header, home page, footer and so on.