Unable to edit Product Details in Catalog

PrepSG

HI there,

I never had this problem before but for some reason when my product ID went out of stock, i tried to add the stock quantity and I received an "Error updating Product details"

PrestaShop version: 1.7.3.3
Attached my error log - i dont understand why is there so many translation error - is that the reason? I don't know why suddenly there was an error there if that is the case and how to fix this, in my browsing of site FO and BO i do not see any translation missing.

Depreciation

TimeChannelMessage

13:41:58phpThe value "false" for the "choices_as_values" option of the "choice" form type (Symfony\Component\Form\Extension\Core\Type\ChoiceType) is deprecated since version 2.8 and will not be supported anymore in 3.0. Set this option to "true" and flip the contents of the "choices" option instead. Show stack trace

13:41:58phpThe Symfony\Component\Form\ChoiceList\ArrayKeyChoiceList class is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use Symfony\Component\Form\ChoiceList\ArrayChoiceList instead. Show stack trace

13:41:58phpThe form option "empty_value" of the "choice" form type (Symfony\Component\Form\Extension\Core\Type\ChoiceType) is deprecated since version 2.6 and will be removed in 3.0. Use "placeholder" instead. Show stack trace

Server info:

info_outline Server information

Server information Linux info 3.0 #1337 SMP Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 CEST 2000 all GNU/Linux Linux info 3.0 #1337 SMP Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 CEST 2000 all GNU/Linux Linux info 3.0 #1337 SMP Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 CEST 2000 all GNU/Linux

Server software version: Apache

PHP version: 5.6.40

Memory limit: -1

Max execution time: 50000

Upload Max File size: 64M

image.thumb.png.18244588962a6f71ced31908b2948fa7.png

Presta_error Log.docx