The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.

WhiteTiger

Hello, 

i have a problem when i try to add a new product, 

i get the error: The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.

On some fields, despite they are completed, it shows:  "This value should not be blank."

Moreover, i cannot select from the spefics lists of the filelds, the selector seems it is simply not available. Please see attached. 

thank you in advance, 

BR

Blank field error.JPG

Selector problem.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also solved the problem with downgrading my PHP version.

Initially, I installed on php.4 (I got the exact same error message & view on the pulldown menues)

Downgrading to 7.3 , 7.2 and 7.1 all gave me error 500 messages from the server

php 7.0 works perfectly.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

I have the same issue, granted I am a bit of a server manager noob but.

I side installed php7.2 + all extensions, made all the necessary changes in /etc/php/7.2/apache2/php.ini (the phppsinfo.php shows all green)

then I disabled 7.4 (sudo a2dismod php7.4) and enabled 7.2 (sudo a2enmod php7.2) and restarted apache.

but when I do this prestashop simply wont load at all.

On 7/14/2020 at 12:49 PM, Impasto said:

I also solved the problem with downgrading my PHP version.

Initially, I installed on php.4 (I got the exact same error message & view on the pulldown menues)

Downgrading to 7.3 , 7.2 and 7.1 all gave me error 500 messages from the server

php 7.0 works perfectly.

also tried 7.0 same result

help appreciated

Edited by wimmel (see edit history)

some more info on top I have tried to follow to the letter the install instractions ,

except for that I have used 7.0 on my second VM

that gave me even more problems, it wouldte even run phpmyadmin or install the DB tables

using : prestashop_1.7.6.8.

On 10/19/2020 at 8:47 PM, musicmaster said:

If Phpmyadmin doesn't work it is obvious that you have server problems that have nothing to do with Prestashop. Better to fix those first.

I understand that, but this only happens when I downgrade to 7.0, on 7.4 it works just fine. but then I get the aforementioned error when trying to create a product.

43 minutes ago, wimmel said:

I understand that, but this only happens when I downgrade to 7.0, on 7.4 it works just fine. but then I get the aforementioned error when trying to create a product.

Obviously your PHP 7.4 is installed correctly and you see only the Prestashop specific bugs for that version while under other PHP versions you have bugs in your server configuration.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue, however I'm not able to 'downgrade' php versions as my other clients use the later version.  I downloaded the latest prestashop hoping it would use 7.4 - but no :(

Is there any way i can point prestashop to look for php.ini somewhere else?  I.e  currently , my server stores this at /etc/php.ini  however I have virtualmin and can use downgraded versions of php back to 5.4 if I have too - but need to know whereabouts in prestashop it's configuration files look for the php installation.  Can anyone help please?

hi @hepkat63 did you ever figure it out? I am on version 1.7.6.8. i have tried to downgrade my PHP to 7.0 and tried 7.1 and even tried 5.4 but still no luck . 

Every time i try to save a product with combinations i get this message 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 2:49 AM, dz49 said:

hi @hepkat63 did you ever figure it out? I am on version 1.7.6.8. i have tried to downgrade my PHP to 7.0 and tried 7.1 and even tried 5.4 but still no luck . 

Every time i try to save a product with combinations i get this message 

On 12/2/2020 at 5:28 AM, hepkat63 said:

nope.  an this forum is zero help.  Clearly, none of the developers either follow this forum or bother trying to help anyone.

Have you tried this?

• 1 year later...

I will "reopen" this post but, just today, I have this issue (The CSRF token is invalid. Pleas try to resubmit the form.) just after to update PS to 1.7.8.6, and after tried to downgrade PHP to 7.3 and 7.2 with the same issue:

imagen.png.950caaf62107a3fd4d502366f2f1192b.png

Additional, the error This value should not be blank in a filled field...

--

As I have checked and the issue happens only in a specific product, I will continue this issue here:

Edited by NestorAcevedo
Updating info. (see edit history)