Max combinations on product

bencassell

Okay so I've added a product and created an attribute for that product, I'm having trouble with the combinations, there's 70 different combinations to this product, when i've enable all 70 variations, i cannot access the product link - internal server error. I've had a little play with it and can get 30/40 combinations to work but anything after that its a server error. 

my php.ini is:

memory_limit = 2048M
max_execution_time = 300
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 520M
max_input_vars = 20000
suhosin.post.max_vars = 5000 
suhosin.request.max_vars = 5000

Any info on what i need to increase for me to access the product when I've enabled 70 combinations?

Thanks.

Handling lots of combinations is a Prestashop weakness. It can have different price, weight, etc for each option. So if you sell computers with 10 options for harddisk, 10 for memory and 10 for screen you have 1000 combinations - each with its own database entries and also presence in a javascript array in the product file.

However, 70 combinations shouldn't be a problem. 

Hi, thanks for the reply.

The combinations are literally from 1 attribute with 59 values (not 70 as first mentioned) all these values are shown as a radio button, I can view the product fine on the front end with the 59 variations, I'm just unable to go into it on the backend and edit it once its created. I've emailed my host and they say I have to upgrade my package to 1GB PHP Premium hosting which is around £400 for the year, something I really don't want to do as I've had Prestashop working with a much larger store than this before on the same package!

I've also checked the http://your-domain.com/path-to-your-prestashop/phppsinfo.php and everything is green. 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled around 50 times now and just cant get it off the ground.