you only see the home page

sadiceramiche

hi, I moved the site locally with xampp into a web hosting, after configuring the .php file and the database adjusting url and domain, my site only shows the home page, all the other links have the old local path "localhost / presta / " how can I fix this please?

Yes, I cleaned the prestashop and browser cache.
My host reported an error in the .htacess file
this file has the path of the site locally, but I don't know what to fix

# ~~start~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again
# .htaccess automaticaly generated by PrestaShop e-commerce open-source solution
# http://www.prestashop.com - http://www.prestashop.com/forums

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_env.c>
SetEnv HTTP_MOD_REWRITE On
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine on

#Domain: localhost
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/presta/]
RewriteRule ^api(?:/(.*))?$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

# Images
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^localhost$
RewriteRule ^([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$1$2$3.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3$4.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4$5.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5$6.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9$10.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([0-9]+)(\-[\.*_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2$3.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([a-zA-Z_-]+)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2.jpg [L]
# AlphaImageLoader for IE and fancybox
RewriteRule ^images_ie/?([^/]+)\.(jpe?g|png|gif)$ js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/images/$1.$2 [L]

# Dispatcher
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -s [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

AddType application/vnd.ms-fontobject .eot
AddType font/ttf .ttf
AddType font/otf .otf
AddType application/font-woff .woff
AddType font/woff2 .woff2
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
	<FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff|woff2|svg)$">
		Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
	</FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

#If rewrite mod isn't enabled
ErrorDocument 404 /presta/index.php?controller=404

# ~~end~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically t

the site is in the main root public_html

Hello,

In this case, follow my steps.

1) Enter SEO page of the shop (in BO),

2) Disable "friendly url".

3) Enter folders list of PrestaShop. 

4) Rename current ".htaccess" filename.

5) Clear cache of shop and again enable "frienly url"

It should work. Let me know about the result. If you want i can check it for you too.

The Problem is very simple: 

#Domain: localhost

The domain points to localhost but should point to your domain.

it should most likely be: 

#Domain: www.yourdomain.com

Every part of the .htaccess file that points to localhost needs to be updated to www.yourdomain.com. Looking at your images section, every entry there needs an update. 

needs to be

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.yourdomain.com$

Another Issue is:

RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/presta/]

That actually only works if your prestashop installation is in the folder /presta. If not it should look like this RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/]

Edited by jetway (see edit history)
  • Like 1

thank you friends, the solution has almost worked. I had stuck the Bo I fixed it with deleting the / var / cache / content (/ dev and / prod) folders.
to be sure that the file: htacces is perfect, I made it empty inside my hosting space, I loaded and installed prestashop, after I changed only the folders of my prestashop with the new ones (without changing APP and ADMINxxxxx) do not copy local database in hosting space, use that of the new installation and everything works without changing permissions just cancel DEV and PROD.
Now I try to redo the whole sequence to be sure that I have written all the steps with precision.

PS: as I change the title of the post in solved

Edited by sadiceramiche
modify title (see edit history)