[SOLVED] Strage issue after migrating data

Hi

I was doing some migration data test from one shop with PS 1.6.0.4 to a new PS 1.7.6.4, to perform the migration I have bought a migration addon module that worked fine for that in a previous project:

https://addons.prestashop.com/es/migracion-copias-de-seguridad/8934-actualizacion-de-prestashop-y-herramienta-de-migracion.html

The first test migration was OK. I made a second test and at that point I chose the option of deleting the existing content (categories, products, etc) before migrating data... It also worked fine! However I noticed some strage behaviour...

Whenever I create a new product it is shown at the backoffice product list as "not available" instead of showing the name.

image.thumb.png.d5d14ec4f6d838fbe8b44a085b82f807.png

If you enter to the product page it shows the name correctly:

image.thumb.png.7386b8475898ebf0478b4462268abb52.png

Also I can see the name correctly shown at the front side:

image.thumb.png.3c6867989f5aa5a818a979df1f1d4565.png

I have already oppened a support case with the module's support team, however I still has no answer (I opened the case some days ago). And I need to fix the issue to continue working...

Can anybody give me some help with it?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Antakarana
solucionado (see edit history)

Hi

The developer helped me with it and at last it wasn't a module problem.

It was as simple as going to backoffice --> employee --> change default backoffice language ---> change from english to spanish

Now I can see all the items perfectly!

:D