Fatal error: Class 'FrontController' not found in D:\hosting\7132113\html\header.php on line 28

Hi I am trudging along trying to install 1.4
On the front end I get this message:
Fatal error: Class 'FrontController' not found in D:\hosting\7132113\html\header.php on line 28

In the admin I get this message.
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tools::getShopDomainSsl() in D:\hosting\7132113\html\admin2011\login.php on line 37

Can someone please help! My client is more that mad at me because of this upgrade. Thanks so much for your help! ; )

I hope you have a backup of all the file + the database.
If you do, you should load all the old files (no overwrite the current ones, but completely remove them, since PS 1.4 file will break a 1.3 shop).

That should put you back to a working 1.3 site.

Then you can try to upgrade again, but this time do it properly, which mean NOT on a live site.

Make a copy of your site in a subfolder (IE /dev) create a new DB, copy all the tables, copy all the files and modify /dev/config/config.inc.php.

Then try to upgrade this test site to PS 1.4, only after you confirm it's working (adding products to cart, checkout etc..) do the same on the live site.

Hi tomerg3,

I followed your instruction. It locked up before on step 4 Shop Configuration. So I went back to step 1 and now on step 3 it gives me error of "A Prestashop database already exists, please drop it or change the prefix." Do I need to delete all the files off the server and start over again? Thanks for your help.