<SOVLED> Link modification-upgrade locally and upload to web

Hi there,
I tried the upgrade from my 1.3.2.x version to 1.4 final, but everytime I got into www.mydomain.com/install, I got the "This application requires your javascript to be activated" error, at the 1st step. How can I solve this problem?
I checked my IE setting, and can't find where is wrong.

So, I used the old 1.3.2 website on my local, plus WAMP2.0, and upgraded locally. It worked perfectly, no Javascript Activation error. And after upgrade, both front office and back officer worked perfectly on my local machine.

Then I removed my old website on the justhost webserver, uploaded my local upgraded version, and create a new database via my local backup, and set the setting.inc.php.

Now the problem happens: All the links are now "localhost/....", although I can still access the front page and back office login page. Here is my website: www.teabreaker.com

So, my second question is, how can I update all "localhost/..." links to "/public_html/..."?

Thanks!

Best,
Felix

www.teabreaker.com

Thanks to the old posts about moving local sites to web servers, my problem is solved:
1. use phpMyAdmin, find ps_configuration table.
2. Click into it, and look for fields with these NAMEs: PS_SHOP_DOMAIN, PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL, change the values in both fields to www.yourdomain.com.

Thanks!
Felix
Prestashop 1.4.0.17
www.teabreaker.com

• 1 month later...