Prestashop 1.7.6.4 ajax cart not showing

sylwekb

Prestashop 1.7.6.4 ajax cart not showing. 

When I click the add to cart button nothing happens. There is 0 in the basket. When I refresh the page, there are only products in the basket. Which means that Ajax doesn't work. I checked on other templates and everywhere is the same problem. I would like to mention that products are only bought by registered users in B2B mode.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

I am having exactly the same problem. In the dashboard I can see cart with products apparently in it, but when viewing the front end as a customer nothing shows in my cart when I click to 'add to cart'.

Version 1.7.6.3

I solved the problem. It turned out that after upgrading Prestashop to version 1.7.6.4 one of the modules was not properly updated. It required this module reinstallation. Everything is working right now. I would like to mention that the store operates in B2B wholesale mode. Cart icon is visible only to registered, activated and logged in users. Make sure that all modules are surely updated.

• 1 year later...
On 3/17/2020 at 9:04 AM, sylwekb said:

I solved the problem. It turned out that after upgrading Prestashop to version 1.7.6.4 one of the modules was not properly updated. It required this module reinstallation. Everything is working right now. I would like to mention that the store operates in B2B wholesale mode. Cart icon is visible only to registered, activated and logged in users. Make sure that all modules are surely updated.

which module was causing a problem?