Order validation error

SnapChatScore

hello I noticed after ordering my customers get this error:
Order validation error : Notice: Undefined offset: 0; File: /home/leakedsp/domains/xxx.net/public_html/var/cache/dev/smarty/compile/14/60/43/146043907aef64b950ce6fcebeae5e9027463da0_0.file.invoice.product-tab.tpl.php; Line: 185;

I have no experience on how to fix this, does any one have an idea for that?

19 hours ago, tomerg3 said:

Looks like a theme issue.

You can reach out to the theme creator, and in the meantime (and also as a best practice) turn off dev mode.

Regards,

Tomer.

Thanks for your quick reply, I can't disable debug mode because it causes an even worse issue which I addressed here:

I am using the default classic theme which was made by prestashop themselves :)

Hello, i recommend you clear cache files manually: \app\cache\dev (with dev mode) and \app\cache\prod folder. I suggest you rename these folders. PrestaShop will regenerate them again. Then disable debug mode manually: config/defines.inc.php > debug_mode, false. Then try again to access your shop. 

Edited by HelperPro (see edit history)

1 hour ago, HelperPro said:

Hello, i recommend you clear cache files manually: \app\cache\dev (with dev mode) and \app\cache\prod folder. I suggest you rename these folders. PrestaShop will regenerate them again. Then disable debug mode manually: config/defines.inc.php > debug_mode, false. Then try again to access your shop. 

The dir "/public_html/app/cache" doesn't contain any folders. 
I tried disabling debug mode manually and it had the same effect as disabling it via the interface.

7 minutes ago, tomerg3 said:

I'm happy to point you in the right direction, and help with any errors you encounter.

I cannot debug your site for you, as some issues require taking a look at files / code...

I can give you access to the site if that would help, otherwise maybe you can have a look at my thread here about the debug issue:

There is more detailed on the issue there